GetAccept Release Updates November 2017
by Samir Smajic, on November 10, 2017
There's been a lot happening at GetAccept over the past few months, and we're happy to announce some big features that will help you personlize and get better control of your documents.
Personlize With Video and Chat to Increase Recipient Engagement
There has been a lot of buzz this year around using video in business efforts and when you consider the facts below, it’s easy to see why:
- Consumers 64% more likely to purchase a product after watching online video
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide say video being the content with the best ROI.
- Video viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
*Lister, M. (2017, Sept 6). 37 Staggering Video Marketing Statistics for 2017.
This is why we have made it easier than ever to record a personal video directly in your web browser. Simply click Start Camera and record a personalized video and leave an unforgettable first impression.
World Class Mobile eSignatures
Did you know that more than 45% of all documents are read on a mobile device? This is why we have a mobile first approach and completely redesigned the document page and simplified the eSign process without losing any of the great functionallity. Try it out by sending a document to yourself and open it on your mobile device.
New CRM integrations
We know how important it is to be where our users are. Thats why we think we should have the best CRM integrations out there. Recently we added a bunch of new integrations and also improved the excisting to include all latest features. Instantly record personalized videos, populate templates with customer data and track documents right from within your CRM.
Missing your favorite CRM? - send us your your request and we might build it!
Some Other Goodies
- Identify all viewers when a document is forwarded
- 300% faster imports of documents
- Authenticate and Sign documents using LinkedIn
- LinkedIn SNAP integration
- Export field data from signed documents
- Customer support and Knowledge base page, check out help.getaccept.com
Let us know what you think and stay tuned for our next release.
//The GetAccept Team