To close more deals, create an electronic signature and let your clients quickly and easily sign your agreements online.
You automate all parts of your sales process but what about the later stages, especially after you send your proposal until you close the deal?
There are many new things we have released:
- A new, faster, and more modern iOS App
- Google Docs editable documents built-in to GetAccept
- New integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- A pre-send summary with a detailed overview of your send out
- Automated SMS reminder workflows
- And a lot of other small changes that will help you with you document workflow
Let’s dive in!
If you transform your sales process and integrate electronic signatures earlier in the sales cycle, you can significantly close more deals in a shorter time.
Integrate your Freshsales with GetAccept to start tracking and e-signing your sales documents right inside your CRM to close more deals faster!
We’ve released a lot of updates for the new year and want to give you a quick overview of the latest and greatest! February's updates include:
- Improved email messages on live chat notifications
- Two new and amazing CRM integrations (Pipedrive and Upsales)
- Improved and added engage features helping you close more deals
- New field and template workflows to speed up your send outs
Let’s dive in!
In the last couple of years, marketing departments got used to using video content to promote their products and services. But what about sales? Recently, more and more salespeople started to leverage video throughout their inbound sales process to spur engagement, promote personalization, and meet the needs of their prospects.
Silicon Valley's rapidly growing Y-Combinator graduate sales software ZenProspect has increased revenue after partnering with GetAccept.
There's been a lot happening at GetAccept over the past few months, and we're happy to announce some big features that will help you personlize and get better control of your documents.
Within a month after we released our Chrome Extension to integrate with HubSpot CRM, GetAccept has been rewarded by becoming a HubSpot Connect Certified Partner!